General Information and Booking Conditions
- All rates are Retail in Fijian Dollars per person and include taxes where applicable. All prices include Fiji Government taxes & levies .
- Whales Tale reserves the right to alter prices, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
- For all Credit Card or International Debit Card payments, a 4% non-refundable administration fee applies
- All specials and promotional offers will have their own terms and conditions, these override any of the terms & conditions included here.
- All inclusions are as indicated in the brochure and websites at time of travel. If not stated as included then item/s are at customers own cost.
Right to cancel or change operations
- If weather and sea conditions become unfavorable, Whales Tale reserves the right to offload customers to another Whales Tale vessel for their comfort and safety opposed to completing the day aboard the scheduled service.
- All cruises are subject to sea and weather conditions particularly in the interest of passenger safety.
- At times of high occupancy Island Resorts reserve the right to close out Day Cruise passengers.
- Should adverse conditions prevent operation, our liability is limited to offering an alternative cruise or appropriate refund no greater than the fare paid. The client is responsible for their own additional accommodation costs. Whales Tale is not responsible for missed flights due to late arrival at airline check-in counter what ever the cause.
- Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings. Whale’s Tale shall not be held responsible for any property loss or damage and/or any claim resulting from personal injury or death arising whilst travelling with the company. This disclaimer applies irrespective of cause.
- Whales Tale shall not be held responsible for any property loss or damage and/or any claim resulting from personal injury or death arising whilst travelling with the company, participating in activities on South Sea Island or other company property. This disclaimer applies irrespective of the cause.
- Where another company or persons operate the service such as shore transfers and diving Whales Tale is acting only as a Sales Agent. Responsibility and liability for the operation lies with that operator.
- Age and medical restrictions apply to diving activities. A medical questionnaire must be completed.
Bookings & Reconfirmation
- All bookings not made locally in Fiji must be reconfirmed with our Port Denarau offce 24 hours prior to the cruise date Ph +679 999 6865
- Group bookings and Charters: These Terms and Conditions DO NOT APPLY to group and charter travel. Separate booking conditions and payment terms will be provided with quotations and/or booking confirmations.
- No fees apply to amend to another Whales Tale Limited day trip or an alternative date, however if the trip is subsequently cancelled irrespective of whether travel is outside of the 24 hour travel date, 100% cancellation fees apply.
Cancellation fees apply to unused components cancelled prior to the original date of travel. All cancellations must be received in writing by the Whales Tale Reservations Team
- Within 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- No residual refunds are available for any unused components after travel has commenced.
All Day Cruises referred to in this brochure are operated by Whales Tale Limited. Any reference to any of the Day Cruises or to Whales Tale is in reference to Whales Tale Limited.